When the Divine Feminine asks a question…she does not go hunting for the answer.Instead she invites the answer to find her.-Unknown
Love! You may not be feeling it! Yet, a loving relationship allows you:
- To express a whole different side of your humanity.
- To experience the luxury of a deeper human connection.
- To immerse yourself in the joy of closeness and comfort.
Unfortunately, pursuing business success can sometimes stress your personal life…
And stress in your personal life can affect your focus, productivity, confidence, self-love, serenity… even what you feel you deserve, and the choices you make!
But you need to know, that there is a big difference between finding a date and attracting an emotionally available partner…
And after you attract him, knowing how to navigate conflict, build intimacy, and cheat-proof your bond.
You know how to make them listen in the boardroom… but what about at home?
In this masculine, working-woman’s-world… have you lost touch with your feminine side?
- The modern working woman steps into her masculine energy to meet the demands she faces daily.
- Truth is, your masculine nature can bring professional respect, success, and money… but it won’t bring intimacy and love.
- Yet you may be afraid to move into a more vulnerable, more playful feminine side because you don’t want to look weak.
The secret is to integrate your feminine and masculine nature, to reclaim all aspects of yourself. That is:
- HOW you access your real power
- WHERE attracting love becomes possible
- WHAT is needed to love yourself
The balance of male and female makes us whole. Jungian psychology talks about anima and animus… The male has an inner feminine. The female has inner masculine.
Let’s look at what Emily Laurel writes about the archetypal female and male essence qualities that can be found in each of us:
|Intuitive perception||Logical perception|
|Flaccidity, softness||Tone, firmness|
|In, under, down||Out, above, up|
|Earth, water elements||Air, fire elements|
|Yin, (shady side of hill)||Yang (sunny side of hill)|
These qualities can be in our physical bodies, our emotional and mental perception, and in our spiritual experience and expression… We create our reality from the blending of these qualities.
Remember, if romantic love is what you deeply desire…
- Lower your resistance and step into the fullness of who you are.
- Embrace your feminine nature, your more tender, soft side.
- Allow him to enjoy being a man, to express his protective side.
This is not weakness…
You won’t be overwhelmed and left helpless. In fact, you just might find yourself embraced and left breathless!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take…But by the number of moments that take your breath away.-Maya Angelou-