My experience is that the teachers we need most…
are the people we are living with right now.
What do you want to see? The choice is yours.
Remember the Law of Seeing…
When you look out at the world… you see what you feel within.
- If bitterness and resentment find their way into your heart… you’ll see a hurtful world.
- If you feel love and forgiveness within you… you’ll catch glimpses of kindness and compassion.
- If you choose to see a world without an enemy where you are not helpless… the means to see it will be yours!
Here’s today’s Nugget: Your relationship is a reflection of what you feel within…
Please grasp what I’m saying here… You can lead the way! The intention of your thoughts can be the catalyst for love in your relationship…
The emotions you choose to feel, can inspire him to cherish all that you are… and shift the direction your relationship is headed. How?
“What is” right now… is simply the result of past thinking. You can lead the way by choosing new thoughts that see beyond “what is” to what you want it to be.
Woman creates the emotional environment… and her man follows her lead.
There is a real chance that your partner will stop behaving like an enemy when you choose to feel friendship… when you seek to be a friend.
- A real friend is authentic and doesn’t stuff their feelings. (Speak in support of yourself and let him save face.)
- A real friend seeks first to understand, then to be understood. (Step back and look at how he might be viewing this situation.)
- A real friend seeks to correct the situation, not to the other person. (Criticizing and complaining will cause resistance. He’ll stop hearing your words, stop feeling your heart… and most likely attack back!)
Choose friendship… so you can see your relationship clearly today.
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that kept me blind
Its gonna be a bright, bright, bright sunshiny day!
I think I can make it now the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is that rainbow I’ve been praying for
It gonna be a bright, bright, bright sunshiny day!
Song by Johnny Nash
Oh, my husband just came in with a box of fresh, organic sweet dark cherries… Oh how sweet the gifts of love!”